When looking at the console output of a promoted build, a link is displayed to
return to the promotion history page (which shows all the promotion listings).
When selected, this link produces a 404 - page not found error (broken link)
- A project must exist
- A project must have been successfully built once (at least)
- Such project/build must have be configured to have 'Promote builds when...
(beta)' option selected.
- user must have access to project/builds (tested with admin rights, other users
may find the same issue)
Steps to replicate defect:
From Hudson's home page:
- Select a Project, project summary page is shown
- Select 'Promotion Status' (left navigation), Project Promotions Page is shown
with a link to the last promoted build of the project
- Select such promoted build (from list), build summary page is shown
- Select Promotion Status (left navigation), shows Build Promotions Page, this
page shows the promotion history listing for this build
- Select one of the items in the promotion history, Console Output for the
selected promotion is shown
- Select 'Back to Promotion Status' link (left navigation), 404 Page Not found
- Go Back, console output is shown again
- Select 'Promotion Status' link (top navigation), Promotions page is shown again
'Back to Promotion Status' link on left navigation points to:
Instead, it should point to the same place as 'Promotion Status' on top navigation: