- given a Jenkins project of type "Pipeline with Parameters"
Assuming project name "my-pipeline"
- go to the project Configuration (URI /job/my-pipeline/configure)
- in the Pipeline section,
- given settings Definition is "Pipeline script from SCM", SCM is "Git", sub-section Repositories has a valid Repository URL (I used a local path /tmp/repo to valid git repository), Credentials is correctly set, Branches to Build is value "master", Script Path is Jenkinsfile.groovy
- set input field Repository Browser to value "gitiles"
- enter in the URL input field to https://gerrit.mycompany.com/plugins/gitiles/bigproject
Assuming git project "bigproject", using gitiles on gerrit server.
- click the bottom-left Save button
- Review the project configuration (URI /job/my-pipeline/configure)
BUG: the saved Repository Browser information is not present. It appears it was not saved.