Polling will not trigger when the Git Repository URL has a variable that is set by Parameterized Build plugin.
Step to reproduce:
1. Create Freestyle Job
2. Set "This project is parameterized"
3. Add String parameter named `PROJECT` with default value of your git project name
4. Set the Git Repository URL to expand that variable, ex:
5. Enable Poll SCM in the Build Triggers with no schedule
6. Save the project and do a push to the repository
- Expected: job is triggered with default Parameterized Build values
- Actual: the job is not triggered
https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-26315 (same issue for global variables)
https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-27692 (github plugin had same issue)
https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-9686 (mercurial had same issue)
https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-14276 (branch variable on polling)
https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-20427 (branch variable on polling)