The Github creation flow should automatically scroll the browser window so the active step is fully visible.
- Top edge of the step should be below the top of the window
- Bottom edge of the step should be above of the window.
- In cases where the window is smaller than the step, position so the top edge of the step is aligned with the top edge of the window.
- Extra credit use a nice animation for the scroll.
- Ideally this behavior might be baked into the MultiStepFlow component so that it just "does the right thing" when steps are added or removed.
- Perhaps the scroll behavior can be further generified, although
- If the user has scrolled near the bottom of a long flow, then scrolls up and selects a prior step, the total height of the page will change and this could lead to odd scrolling behavior. Will need extra testing.