Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Environment:Client: Windows 10 Professional / Microsoft Edge 40.15063.0.0
Pipeline editor: 0.20
Sprint:Blue Ocean 1.4 - beta 1
When saving a changed pipeline to a new branch in GitHub, the editor allows the user to provide a branch name with spaces in it.
Steps to recreate:
1. Edit an existing, functional pipeline with the editor. Make a trivial change.
2. Click Save.
3. Add a description, and select "Commit to new branch."
4. Provide a branch name that contains spaces.
5. Click "Save and run." You'll get "Error: Bad Request" when you try this.
6. Remove the spaces from the branch name, and everything works fine.
This isn't a high severity issue, but it seems like some field controls preventing users from trying to use spaces in their branch names might be helpful.