Code changed in jenkins
User: Vincent Latombe
[FIXES JENKINS-47439] Setup wizard does not resume after restart (#3166)
On first startup, the setup wizard goes into state NEW and the filter to
force display the setup wizard is installed.
On second startup, the setup wizard goes into state RESTART (which
assumes the setup wizard is done), and the setup wizard is skipped
This test expects that state NEW is retained upon restart when nothing
In some cases, the heuristics to determine the current setup wizard state are
fragile. It is safer to persist the install state so that upon restart,
the setup wizard can resume where it was left off.
- Missing javadoc and since for new public methods
- Setup wizard filter should be removed when entering a state where setup is complete
- Use parameterized logging
- Improvements over previous impl
- Removed static isUsingSecurityToken. Now only determined from install
- Call onInstallStateUpdate before InstallState#initializeState as the
latter can update state.
(cherry picked from commit 30ab4481f286a5c33499489dfcb9b3df6587ff38)