Steps to reproduce:
- Use a BitBucket Team/Project (multibranch)
- Have a Job with a Jenkinsfile
- Use a valid build step in the Jenkinfile e.g. like build 'GROUP/repository/branch'
- Run the job
- Open the job details in Blue Ocean view
- Try to open the downstream built job using a link which doesn't exist
In the step details (console) it should say something like
Scheduling project: GROUP »repository » branch
Starting building: GROUP » repository » branch #7
Both of them are working links to the GROUP/repository/branch job (the second one linking to the exact build) in the plain old Jenkins view, but none of them are links in the Blue Ocean view.