Feedback from Gitter, Craig Rodrigues:
for the circles displayed for each stage in the pipeline
there are 4 colors
1. green = a stage has completed successfully
2. red = a stage has failed
3. blue = a stage is in progress
4 . dark grey highlighted circle = I clicked on the stage in UI
for color 4., I would request that the visual clue that the stage has been selected be made more clear. When I have about 15 stages displayed on the screen, the dark grey highlight is difficult to see, so I can't easily tell which stage I have clicked on to select.
I would suggest that the UI hints that this has been selected be improved slightly.
1. Make the dark grey circle thicker
2. Make the dark grey circle a different color than grey
3. Maybe add an additional UI hint that the stage is selected, such as a small arrow pointing to the selected node.