Status: Resolved (View Workflow)
Resolution: Not A Defect
Environment:- Linux Mint 18.3 (Ubuntu 16.04)
- Jenkins 1.4.2 Core 2.107.1
- Git 2.7.4
- Docker 18.03.0-ce
- Maven 3
- JDK 1.8
Hi, I would post here a question already asked onhttps://stackoverflow.com/questions/49736540/jenkins-multibranch-pipeline-scan-infinite-re-build.
I have to deal with the following scenario:
- I am running my Jenkins Pipeline on Blue Ocean + Git (+ Maven).
- I have setup the "Scan Multibranch Pipeline" option to check every X minutes if something has changed on the Git repo, and in that case start the job again...
- My pipeline implements the usual build and test stages.
- My pipeline, as last stage, increments the snapshot version and pushes the updated POM to Git.
Step 4 triggers my issue: the "Scan Multibranch Pipeline" feature gets (forever) the branch as updated (by the commit at step 4).
How could I update the last "Scan Multibranch Pipeline" commit hash reference in order to stop job re-triggering?
Thank you very much!