If ssh credentials used with a passphrase, then Jenkins unable to fetch anything from the remote repo.
Step to reproduce:
- Create a key with passphrase `ssh-keygen -b 2048 -t rsa -f test_rsa`
- Add credentials 'SSH Username with private key' from the previous step
- Add repo on git with access by the key
- Create freestyle project with ssh git source and using credentials
- Remove passphrase from the key with `ssh-keygen -pf test_rsa`
- Edit credentials regarding
- Try to fetch the source code again
I would like to give any necessary additional information.