- Essentials Jenkins plugin =>
- rename the plugin display name
- change the artifactId (we generally do not do this, but I think in this case we should because it's 1) still early stage and 2) nobody is ever supposed to install this plugin manually anyway
- Rename occurrences of Essentials to Evergreen in the plugin
In the evergreen repo itself, we should probably also rename Essentials to Evergreen as much as possible.
- Rename the essentials tag on jenkins.io
- Also change related articles? (wondering if we should do that on older blog entries: it feels partly wrong, like rewriting history. I'm inclined to only do the tag, not the content itself. The rebrand will get a dedicated new blog entry anyway).