The issue is simply that Jenkins doesn't seem to update moved Git tags:
1) Make your Multibranch Pipeline project discover also tags
2) Create a tag and push
3) Observe the tag in Jenkins -> -[PROJECT] -> Tags
4) Move the same tag to a new commit (e.g. `git tag -f`) and push
5) Rescan the multibranch pipeline
6) Observe the tag in Jenkins -> -[PROJECT] -> Tags. The tag is still pointing to the original Revision / commit hash after scan and it won't update. It is showing the build results of the original revision, which is misleading.