I hit this problem with our jenkins master and thought I was going to have to dig into some development.
From what I can tell, the issue is that the cache for svn is outdated/corrupted and this is where the exception comes from.
I went to my jenkins master's data location, and then into the cache directory.
Then I did an rm of all files looking like svn-02b3b8c6-d4e4-0310-943f-b71371c1e98f.db*
- although on your system, I guess they would look like: svn-78aad773-0322-49fb-99da-95df2966fe5b.db*
Once I removed these files, and clicked on the 'rescan' everything was working again.
This is based on the exception I was getting indicating that the problem was at line: https://github.com/jenkinsci/subversion-plugin/blob/master/src/main/java/jenkins/scm/impl/subversion/SVNRepositoryView.java#L115
Hope this helps someone!