Hi. Since we updated to Version 1.5.4 which includes this change our setup does not work anymore.
- Jenkins and Jira are in the same network.
- We have a proxy for outside communication.
What I've tried:
- Added the site to the ignored site for the proxy in the proxy settings in the Jenkins settings ( Jenkins - Manage Jenkins - Manage Plugins Advanced).
- Set environment variables (HTTP_PROXY, HTTPS_PROXY and especially NO_PROXY).
- We are always getting a 503 Service not available when using the Steps in a Jenkinsfile or when using the "Test Connection" Button in "Jenkins - Configure System - Jira Pipeline Steps"
Possible problem / resolution:
- In the PR it looks like the "no proxy" configuration of ProxyConfiguration fetched by Jenkins.getInstance().proxy was forgotten.