When Jenkins is installed as Windows Service the queue is not persisted on Safe Restart.
Steps to reproduce
- Fresh install Jenkins on Windows as a Windows Service
- Remove all available executors (set it to 0)
- Configure a job
- Run the job
- The job must be put in queue, and must not run because there are no available executors.
- Safe restart Jenkins
- On safe restart the queue.xml file should be created for the queue to be restored on start
- Ultimately the queue should be restored on start
- No queue.xml file is created
- The queue is not restored after restart
This works on Mac OS X, and works if running a Jenkins instance with Maven HPI Plugin or similar on Windows.